Saturday, January 17, 2004

???

so here i am, at the office of my part-time job,
i don't know why i come here this morning becoz i am doing nothing right now,
except surfing on the net :O)

some problems are bothering me right now:
1.) what am i gonna write in my blog?
Ans: it seems that the readers of blog should be someone who knows me,
as i post the link in my icq info, so if i mention specific names, they are going to know who i am talking about...i don't want to lose friends just becoz of my blog

2.) but the problem is... my blog is supposed to talk about my life,
and it won't be fun if it's fake or fictitious...
Ans: i think i will use nicknames for those who i want to talk about, so if you are a friend of mine, you should know who i am talking about :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home