Thursday, July 21, 2005

A little recap

Let's have a summary of things happend in these months.

1. I left the agency and said goodbye to the people there. my advertising career ended in just 10 months. I did so becoz I thought what I was doing was not fun. Ain't advertising supposed to be exhilarating and inspiring? If not, then why should I work 10 to 10 every day, writing things that just make no sense at all?

2. I started working as a proof-reader in a financial printing company. That's it.

3. Bad news: I started to hate someone. This is the first time in my life that I want to get rid of someone immediately, and this thought keeps coming everyday. The sad thing is: I can't.

4. Good news: I thought I found someone whom I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home